Marlon AgustinMendez Poems
- Silent Pain These love notes. Do I write in vein.? The ...
- Untitled Let us go through it again. Both of us and borken ...
- Euophoria I have been trying to let loose. I hold my ...
- Tu I hope you have been listening to me. At least from the ...
- Her I never knew. I never imagined. That I was to meet ...
- The Rooftop On this stary night. My eyes beheld a beautiful ...
- Ready To Go On that rainy night. Gloom rained over the ...
Well I started writting about his one girl I liked then that led to more..So i posted them here and well I like poetry I hope I write and allright poem not very good but...I just graduated highschool and working so I can apply to the Culinary Institute Of America I want to become a Chef...I live in NY like to play soccer hang out computer work and other stuff... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marlon AgustinMendez
These love notes.
Do I write in vein.?
The letters addresed to you.
Will you open them.?
No one can hear my silent pain.
The one that cries a violent cry each day.
Cant you hear it.?
This old tired heart cries out for you.
My silent pain, my silent love.
These internal tears hold the truth.
They reflect my inner bieng, My silent pain.
I only find more trouble to come my way.
Why must the shadows hold much of my confusion.
Is there another.?
Have you come across one who you desire.?
Does he love you the way I do.?
This is jelousy and ...