Marquel Walker Poems
- My Soul Travels Loooking For A... Some times at night i ...
- Fallen Soldier I know Im suppose to move on with the future ...
- Misunderstood I’m not a bad kid just misunderstood I’m ...
- Stay Sorry don't make it right Sorry doesn't make it go ...
- Letter To Momma You was always there to comfort and take care...
- Looking For Love I'm tired of being alone This house is ...
- Only If I Knew Only if I knew the consequences of my ...
Humble, Calm, & Respectful that's all that i am none less none more... take it as you get it more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marquel Walker
My Soul Travels Loooking For A Home
Some times at night i close my eyes
And listen, as my heart cries
My soul travel on this never ending road
Looking for that one place it can call home
My mind wonders why I haven't found acceptance
That's why I stay on my own
Something like independent
But I pray one day this journey would end
As i hear little whispers saying you will never succeed
I listen to it and here comes defeat
My pride is destroyed and self esteem burns slow
My soul travels looking for a home
I love it when it rains because rain is a visible emotion