martha ikiring Poems
- Valentine In the thickets, shrubs and forest I wandered ...
- Sweet Romance I lie here today On a bed of roses and ...
- Dead And Gone Looking outside my window Everything is faded ...
- Great Yet........................
- Crush On a bench at a park I once sat, lonely Watching ...
- Love Lost walking through the forest wandering about in the ...
- My Best Friend you are like a breath of fresh air to my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about martha ikiring
walking through the forest
wandering about in the wild
like a little lost sheep
looking for its owner
i am looking for my love
day by day i search
hoping to find you
praying to see you
but i am gradually losing hope
believing in fate is impossible
trusting our dreams and your words
is all i can do now
risking to lose my heart to this fantasy