martha shaw Poems
- Temptation Underneath the desire, nothing can take you ...
- War Human mistakes, lead to many breaks. Families ...
- Remember, September Remember the day, Remember the hour, ...
- Death You wouldn't wake, your life was at stake.
- Fight I have a hurtfull ache. I'm on the break. Of no ...
- My Love It's just me and him, is our love a sin? In God ...
- Never Forgotten 9-11 Everyday on must die. And if your not ...
I'm 23 years old and been through more things in my life then anyone i know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about martha shaw
lead to many breaks.
within shameless acts.
Plenty declare blood.
Taking lives like a flood.
Masks of horror,
show no empathy.
It's a cold place.
You'll leave there feeling disgrace.