Martin Kloess Poems
- And Sometimes Why I hoped to be with you today That once ...
- The Proud Tree Once in a grassy glade stood tree so ...
- Soft Seas Soft seas beheld the ebb of evening’s ...
- Some Other Place I wander through my memory The endless ...
- True Love Waits Patiently Come in sit down relieve your soul ...
- Patty Trahoon When problems seem so far away And worries ...
- Weeping Willow Was there aside a weeping willow tree Which ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Martin Kloess
And Sometimes Why
I hoped to be with you today
That once again we two might play
True friends forever we will stay
One thing that will not go away
A funny thing you’re asking me
For there is nothing wrong to see
This time I thought it best to be
With friend awhile and live care free
Again persistent question why
Pounds at my doors for its reply
No longer can my sighs deny
A friend who really needs to cry
For breakfast Mama didn’t show
And where she went he didn’t know
He didn’t even see her go
What made my mother behave ...