Martine Kolber Poems
- Angry Storms Maybe There is no tomorrow No tomorrow For us
- Broken Tree So where do you go my love When angry tears flow...
- All Cries In Vain Far too much She suffered Far too ...
- Dear Lover Here we are Still crying Here we are Still ...
- Here I Am Here I am This is all I will ever be No more of...
- I Once Was Loved And if in the end I remain alone And if ...
- Confusion The world today Is not as it was Yesterday The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There is no tomorrow
There were too many yesterdays
Shaken by angry storms
And break each other
In heaven’s smile