Martine Kolber Poems
- Angry Storms Maybe There is no tomorrow No tomorrow For us
- Time To Sleep Rough wind outside Soft warmth inside Your ...
- Purple Sky Forbidden touch Hidden feelings Warm breath On ...
- Let Someone Else In For some time now You made me a ...
- Broken Tree So where do you go my love When angry tears flow...
- The Landscape Of My Home The landscape of my home Reflects ...
- All Cries In Vain Far too much She suffered Far too ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There is no tomorrow
There were too many yesterdays
Shaken by angry storms
And break each other
In heaven’s smile