Marva Seaton Poems
- Peace Water dripping, A spring flowing, The sound of a ...
- Silhouettes Glimmers of white, Spattered with, Shades of ...
- Believe In Yourself Believe in yourself, And what you can ...
- Love Love is in forgiving, The wrong that others do to you,...
- Dreams Whisper a dream upon the wind, Softly, caressingly, ...
- Questions What is life, and what of love, Moments when ...
- A Voice From The Womb Today I pray Dear Lord, That you will...
Marva Seaton Was born in St Mary but grew up in Port Antonio, Portland Jamaica. Marva enjoys writing poetry and blogging. She is currently working on a novel which she hopes to publish sometime in the near future. Marva is the mother of two beautiful daughters. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marva Seaton
A Voice From The Womb
Today I pray Dear Lord,
That you will hear me,
A voice from a place,
Where right now,
I am protected and safe,
In a few more hours,
I'll burst forth into a world,
Which from the whispering I hear,
Can be rather unkind and cruel.
Give me a mother and a father too,
Who to me and themselves,
Will be loving and true,
Give them love,
With which to nurture me,
Wisdom to guide me,
Strength to protect me
Patience to endure with me,
Knowledge to instruct me,
Trust to instill in me,
Faith to believe in me,
Resources to provide...