Marxist illuminatti Poems
- An Inch An Inch from my death the time to reflect with as ...
- Circumstances Will there ever be a day where iam no longer a ...
- Beyond The Looking Glass Hither...... bodies quiver under ...
- Faceless What should i do if my heart feels faint? When ...
- Every Step You Take (Written B... Every Breath You ...
- Helter Skelter In a life we find sequences of space n ...
i grew up having a tough life i self taught myself in a literary context and iam hoping to furthuer my knowledge in what anne rice`s character Lestat so lovingly calls this world a savage garden more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marxist illuminatti
An Inch from my death
the time to reflect with as lil clarity i have left
A wound without repair
a child with a bomb strapped to his chest
i try to disarm it but the detonators handmade; impossible to figure out
i realize this is the day
the time of my demise
i hold the boy (who i presume is roughly nine) by the hand
i might have runaway
but what was the use at least ill have company in my journey into the night
how distasteful the thought exposed to the egde of raw terror
How far i find myself from the time where love was time less
and death only ...