Mary Angeli Joie Ostan
Mary Angeli Joie Ostan Poems
- Positivity My body sometimes feels sore, But it works. I ...
- Maybe Never I want to forget us, Act like I never knew ...
- Purple Wings Making love under the stars Make these purple ...
- Box Of Darkness I'm still standing here While you walked ...
- Heartbroken Story There's this story Of a heartbroken ...
- Destroyed My heart was yours I gave up everything I was And...
- Nighttime Take me somewhere gloomy Kiss me softly Run your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Angeli Joie Ostan
My body sometimes feels sore,
But it works.
I don't sleep well most nights,
But I do wake up to fight another day.
My wallet is not full,
But my stomach is.
I don't have all the things I ever wanted,
But I do have everything I will ever need.
I'm thankful because
Although my life by
No means perfect, it's my life
And I'm happy.