Mary Elizabeth Sharma
Mary Elizabeth Sharma Poems
- Spirit Walking Today my heart was heavy my soul down ...
- My Hawaiian Air Whenever I am away From Hawaii The first ...
- The Ride I am in flight The wind roars around me Cutting ...
- Invisible Joy The storm Sweeping across the ...
- Her Reign The Golden Glory Queen of the trees Residing ...
I am an educator. I am a teacher of writing, reading, and of life.
I am a mother to one small kitty, Tiger.
I am an avid reader, artist, and dancer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Elizabeth Sharma
my heart was heavy
my soul down trodden
the weight of things
I've piled onto self
I tried to put on a smile
I tried to push away the pain
I tried to ignore it all
But for naught...
I put down my burden
I turned off my phone
I took my body walking, but invited my spirit along
Wind playing in my hair
Sun shining down on me
Birds racing in blue sky overhead
And flowers blooming as far as I could see
I saw, I felt, I knew, that life goes on...
That burdens can be set ...