Mary Erlyn Joyce Millonte
Mary Erlyn Joyce Millonte Poems
- Can'T Say No To Him Lost and confused, In my broken and ...
- He Is My Man He was rude yet so gentle, He got the bad boy ...
- Broken Heart I looked upon you, Made me just like ...
- If I See You Again There are sleepless night, I am ...
- Loosing You Each day passing by, You keep ignoring me. I'm...
- New Love Yesterday I am quitting, My heart were almost ...
- Again I aint looking for attention, Just cant find the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Erlyn Joyce Millonte
Can'T Say No To Him
Lost and confused,
In my broken and empty heart,
Still longing, desiring, wanting
To feel his love and affection.
I already let go of him,
But can't turn away from him,
Can't say no to hi desires,
Can't forget the way his kissess taste.
Still begging for his love,
To feel him just for once,
To be wrapped again by his arms,
To be love by him even for a while.
Everything seems to be wrong,
I'm living in his lies,
Playing fire with him,
I let him broke my heart so many times.