Mary Oluwadunsin Oyeleke
Mary Oluwadunsin Oyeleke Poems
- I'M Coming Home I have wondered far away I've strayed off ...
- Thank You Lord Waking up in the morning Seeing the dawn of ...
- Morning Morning oh! Morning Morning is coming up again What...
- The Clarion Call The clarion call The holy call The call ...
- He 4gave Me All Though my sins be as red as crimson He ...
- Good Morning Hear the chirp of the bird The branches of the ...
- God GOD – the three letter words that shakes the earth and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Oluwadunsin Oyeleke
I'M Coming Home
I have wondered far away
I've strayed off your way
To shove off your grace
But now, I'm coming home
The path of sin too long I've trod
On the road of destruction I've laid
To your presence I've waved
But lord, I'm coming home
I've wasted many precious years
I now repent with bitter tears
I accept your loving care
Now, I'm coming home
I'm tired of sin and straying Lord
I'll trust thy love, believe thy word
‘cos your rod that spank has cease
Lord, I'm coming home
I need your cleansing blood I know
Oh, wash me whiter than ...