Mary Schiotis Poems
- Black Fillings Smells like metal drifting through the ...
- Scummy Earth What crust and nasty muck collected Dreams ...
- Stealing Wishes From Heaven Meandering through snowy blue I ...
- Silver Slime I express but no one hears an open vessel ...
- Turquoise Breeze The salt and the sea churn together plunge...
- Mr. Case-Poet Your eyes are coffee-colored addiction They ...
- Damage And Dandelions Barefoot in the dark I pick ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mary Schiotis
Smells like metal drifting
through the strange mouth
jagged teeth pulling on me
big wide eyes
do they hold lies?
Eyebrows point down
lift up sadly
Long waft lashes
spider and scurry
try to kiss me
try to crawl me
Brushing lightly calloused fingers
stubby palms, glaringly ringless
feels like soul bliss
Pulling entirety gently through this
Missing pieces of teeth show
poverty-the only one that understands me
no failed promise of security
comes through the small modest mouth
like an ill ...