Thomas W. Case
Thomas W. Case Poems
- Worry She worries about everything, real and ...
- Starving I'm not hungry. How many times have I said that? ...
- Another Lover I guess I shouldn't be surprised. In the ...
- She Throws It All Awayl Every time she kicks me out, she ...
- Mom, Wake Up When I was a kid, my Mom would pretend to be...
- Chaos Is Sexy Debauched nights, destruction waning. There is...
- Hook Him Up To The Machine Hook him up to the machine. Shock...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If I don't write, I'll die or go crazy.''The need to write
'''If you were born a writer, then you don't really have a choice...it's like throwing up when you're sick, you have to git it out.'''On being a writer.
She worries about
real and imagined.
'What if this? What if that? '
I watched my
worry herself right
grave one disastrous
She doesn't care.
She wants me to
worry right along
And when I don't,
gets pissed off.
My Dad used to say,
'They can kill us,
but they can't eat us.'
I share this with her.
worry, worry, worry.