Masiela Lusha Poems
- Call Us Women All you men... What lies in your fists? In...
- A Man Of Forty A man of forty. Forty years the child. His ...
- A Translation Of Mother Theres...
- The Polite Sea By the polite sea I rest, Engaging in ...
- Drinking The Moon I have planned and dreamt of this trophy of...
- Full Moon- A Siren's Song They blame you for the celebrated ...
- Night And Tears Your whisper cannot ride the louder ...
European born actress/writer Masiela Lusha portrayed ‘Carmen Lopez’ for five seasons as George Lopez’s rebellious and passionate daughter on the syndicated ABC series, “George Lopez”. Raised in Tirana, Albania; Budapest, Hungary; and Vienna, Austria, Masiela settled with her mother in Michigan at the age of seven. English is her fourth language.
Masiela has been named “The Youngest Author in the World” to publish a book in two languages. She designed the cover herself at the age of twelve, and was also named as one of “The Best Top Ten Talented Poets for North America, ” for her first book “Inner Thoughts.” She views writing as an expression of herself where she can “create secret... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Call Us Women
All you men...
What lies in your fists?
In your eyes,
Your packs of gods
Offer drops of life,
& we women
& endure it
Until it becomes
A seed of heaven,
Which we fed with our mouth,
Caressed with our blood,
& heard its bubbling songs
Through our skin.
Which lounge gods of Men,
Of changing passion
Can never churn
The weight of a shell
Into a breathing being as powerful
It was bestowed upon us,