mason columbia Poems
- A Loving Sorrow Pain is what the sorrow is causing me ...
- A Dream A dream is not just a land of sweetest happiness. ...
- Sadness Of My Life Today, I was shocked and sad from the news...
- The Heart's Darkness The rage flows and anger is made. A ...
- A Diamond's Eye When she looks at me I Feel weak to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about mason columbia
The Heart's Darkness
The rage flows and anger is made.
A beast is created inside from the
Anger and rage. The heart is trying
To cage the beast within but can not.
The beast's strength is greater over
Then the heart's power of life. The heart
Been filled with the darkness of the beast.