The Heart's Darkness - Poem by mason columbia
The rage flows and anger is made.
A beast is created inside from the
Anger and rage. The heart is trying
To cage the beast within but can not.
The beast's strength is greater over
Then the heart's power of life. The heart
Been filled with the darkness of the beast.
Comments about The Heart's Darkness by mason columbia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda