Mat Ship Poems
- Younoos Peerbocus Your words seem to dance melodically across...
- Beauty In Measured Doses May God bless me with the spirit of ...
- Coffee Shop
- Deseo De Mi Corazon Forgotten eyes, rolling thighs My ...
- My Tobacconist And I A long standing relationship abruptly ...
- Diggin' In The Garden Of My Mi... I fear i am right through ...
- You Are What You Eat
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mat Ship
Your words seem to dance melodically across the screen
Like an angel with a harp your poems caress my ears
My mind inexplicably follows each of the letters
Each one dances on the warm summer breeze
Your poem 'kiss' warms my heart
I feel so close to the world
I want such feelings to encase me
Heart, mind, body, and soul
I wish to one day be half the poet and philosopher you are
But for now I shall learn the way of the poet
Hoping to uncover hiden talents to help solve the mystery that is me
So an admirer I stay...
One day, one day...