Mathew Sutter Poems
- Loving Two I love you both, With the same passion, The ...
- Is This You? You hide behind a decorated mask, Covered with...
- Promise I made a promise not so long ago, I told you I ...
- My Own Self Here I am, Right in front of you. I might as ...
- The Magic Mirror Of Self Gaze upon this magic mirror and what...
- Watching I get home from school, And who is there, But my...
- The Isle Of Pretend Welcome to the Isle of Pretend, Where ...
I have lived in many places but I am currently living in a small town called Lindale, Tx. I'm 16 and go to the High School as a Junior. I love to draw, paint write short stories and create poems.
I belive that a good poet and writer is one who has experienced something, understands it, and can then create something out of it. I don't know many people at my school or even in my family ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mathew Sutter
I love you both,
With the same passion,
The same equableness
You both are the same,
But yet different somehow.
I want to have you both,
But I can only chose one...
How do I chose?
One is here, while the other is there.
You are supportive, while the other is smart.
They make me laugh, while you are serious.
I want you, and I want them.
I can't have you both,
And it frustrates me so.
So how can I possibly chose,
Between you both?
When you two are all I need in life?
How can I live without any of you.
I need you ...