Matt Greenblatt Poems
- The Coffee Maker Every morning wakes With the flirtacious ...
- Leather Cattle hide, buck skin Leather has a nature Such ...
- Showering Drowned in darkness, designed isolation Icy knives...
- Night And Fog Night and fog descend About those peaceful ...
- An Irish Funeral St. Gabriel's Church this morning Bustles ...
- Contraception What a luxury it is to Slip into the ...
- My Wondering Eyes Her glasses rest so gently on her face And...
not much to say, seeing as i'm pretty boring. i'm a student at the moment. hope you enjoy my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Greenblatt
The Coffee Maker
Every morning wakes
With the flirtacious drip
Into the coffee pot
The hiss of steamed milk
And hydraulic lifts
Brewing up and brining down
And a screw
On the steel mill floor
Falling, falling, falling
Give me coffee
Dark, thick, and
Black as night
Give me your machine
I am the coffee maker