Matt RSJ Poems
- Who I Am Someone told me that i wasn't fun. That i'm too ...
- Thoughts On Depression The Doctor asked him: What is your ...
- Effort Slow and steady does not win the race. You have 45 ...
- This Is For You This is for you, Reader of ...
- Sculpting When the heart drops to the stomach When the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt RSJ
Thoughts On Depression
The Doctor asked him:
What is your name?
My name is irrelevant.
Why is that?
Because the Person you see
In front of you
Is no longer
The person with my name