Matt RSJ Poems
- Effort Slow and steady does not win the race. You have 45 ...
- This Is For You This is for you, Reader of ...
- Who I Am Someone told me that i wasn't fun. That i'm too ...
- Sculpting When the heart drops to the stomach When the ...
- Thoughts On Depression The Doctor asked him: What is your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt RSJ
Slow and steady does not win the race.
You have 45 minutes to complete the exam.
If you don't finish in that time,
You didn't know the material well enough.
The exam is more than Calculus,
It shows you what the world is really like.
What matters to everyone you meet is not
Your effort in studying,
Its your final grade.
Stop whining about your grade,
You got what you deserved.
Yes i found out what i deserve
You've shown me what i deserve
You've shown me my life
Through this exam.
People will see the grade
People don't care ...