Matt Tinsley Poems
- Plague Not long ago, there was a land So remote and ...
- The Artist A canvas wrought my antidote My pouring thought ...
- Madelyn She strolls amongst the tore Piercing pins within my...
- Mesmerizer When my emptiness was of edict I went through a ...
- Flower Girl She is a flower in desolate hours She buds ...
An adamant mind with a flare for rhyme that keeps me working all the time :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matt Tinsley
When my emptiness was of edict
I went through a migration
Incapable to predict
Among my imagination
With a pivot or two she reflected
Her light was not blinding to me
Personality she perfected
Grew my interest and my need
I grew arrogant through my wait
I rose just as soon as I could
She appeared there so sudden a state
And mesmerized all that I would
Her beauty was compatible measure
There was something unique in a posture
For a second I could feel composure
And then the next feel that I lost her
Was she absent to my obsession? ...