Maureen Asino Poems
- Wretchedness When I cry I watch my tears dropp onto my ...
- Terminated (And so I chose you say) And so you chose ...
- Free Stand up! Close your hands Bend your elbows til your ...
- Frag Memory That song packs a punch Brings me back to when ...
- Big Mouth To write words for the sake of words For the sake ...
- Lucid Mornings #? Rumble, oh my soul, and ease your ...
Gosh, golly, gee, I can talk about myself here! Well, I'm a Filipina college-student and loving it. I like walking around when it's windy and warm, with white clouds because the sky is what I picture heaven to be like. My hobbies include gawking at big, shiny, 'street-fighter' style motorcycles, as I've seen them called, as well as listening to loud rock music. In this regard Youtube is my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maureen Asino
When I cry I watch my tears dropp onto my glasses
Cool streaks of salt water leave burning paths upon my cheeks
My nose begins to leak and I sound all the more pathetic
when I snivel in vain to hold in my body's humiliating release
resorting to wishing my sleeves could hold more liquid grief
I am locking myself into my world
A dank empty well of the mind
Reaching recesses I can't see in daylight
when I'm too distracted to remember just how deep my faults go
I reach myself here
I connect with the deepest part of my heart
When I cry
I cry myself ...