Maveriqué Richard Poems
- Thou Art Thee Beside the shores of the bare sea Have I laid ...
- If I Had Known...
- Think Me Not More, Not Less If my hand should dribble of ...
- Tomorrow Is A Day Away Why do men accept defeat? And let ...
- Please Mother Stand By Me As I tread this forbidden path; ...
- I (A Memoir) I don't always love; I don't always trust, I...
- Before The Sun Sets Like dried seeds, I was, and remained; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If loving was living, only few would have life; And if living was loving, only very few would live long.''Life, love, reality
''If time doesn't get you better, neither would wishes nor grace take you any further; For I am nothing if I do not grow with time.''Time, age, wish, grace, growth
''If I choose to respect you, I do exactly so with utmost sincerity but for how long becomes your choice.''Choice respect sincerity
Comments about Maveriqué Richard
Thou Art Thee
Beside the shores of the bare sea
Have I laid before thine birth;
With numb hands that had known not which
I have cried my heart for thee.
For when thine beauty had sparkled on;
Goose bumps have I grown at once
It brightness had all my emotions lit,
And had let cold waves race down my feet.
Now, the nudge to talk - I'd got;
Melodies whispered, but words gone parched
But thou art thee to whom I was made;
To you, I know my lowly heart belongs.
Isn't it for thou, that I was given;
A heart, that thou mayest teach me how
For though I own ...