Mcanthony C. Nwatu
Mcanthony C. Nwatu Poems
- My Nephews And Nieces In my very presence they are ...
- A Love Not having a love makes me sad and odd. Now i found ...
- The Future I feel pains in my heart when i try to ...
- Parrot To God Give ear to my parrots Eyes to my ...
- God's Existence O yes i've been in his presence As well i've...
- Royalty Royalty my taste not haste. Loyalty opens the gate ...
- But Them Button's Them Up Life an entity of quality in ...
Am a dramatist.I love to compose poems but i don't have much experience. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is the duality of evil and good in everything''That which can be used for evil can as well be used for good. A cutlass can be used to clear grasses and to kill.
''Every mountain can be climbed, just see it as a challenge and not a problem.''Every difficult situation can be defeated if and only if it is perceived as a challenge and not a problem.
''The world is a mystery; to unveil mystery, one has to be mysterious.''To overcome a situation, possess the strength of that situation.
''Every man has a reason, but is it reasonable.''Of course, we should offer explanations for what we do, but is the explanation worth the action it explains?
''When you reject yourself, yourself will reject you''We loose our identity when we reject our nature and become another person
Comments about Mcanthony C. Nwatu
My Nephews And Nieces
In my very presence they
i pampers and napkin them
as their parents farmed me.
they elongate in my very presence
i fashion and design them as they respond in reverse.
Soft skinned in infant
their face shine smile
and nobody wanted them out.
But in this elongation wonder shall never end.
The hen egg hashes hawk.
Chi-nwa appeals for tolerance
for soon hen egg will be hen.
For God's grace we understand.
Soon the mustard seed grew as one among equal
with many output unvisioned.
We forgot their clattering and plattering ...