McKenzie Kubicek Poems
- From Time To Time From time to time Your eyes still wander ...
- Untitled I used to glow with happiness, now all that glowed...
- Sorry If Sorry if my cell phone is on silent I didn't want ...
- Heartbreak Heart break I guess that is what happens. You ...
- Hero Hero Strong, bold
- Memory Mommy and daddy were love at first sight He was her ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about McKenzie Kubicek
I used to glow with happiness,
now all that glowed turned upside down.
You gave me the thought of safety,
like how a house gives you safety.
But then one day, that safety broken.
The abuse of drinking started,
then the never ending physical and emotional abuse,
to your own daughter.
I thought you loved me like you loved cars,
guess I wasn't precious like the shiny black car,
that you tinkered with everyday….
I wasn't worth your love,
Daddy, that was five years ago,
things will change, like how weather changes.
I'm 14 now, and nothing...