Wake Up! - Poem by Md. Asadullah
Wake up! slumbering eyes.
Engulfed in darkness of night.
Wake up! just open your eyes.
I'll show you dream in daylight.
Try and look as far as you can.
Very far beyond the starry sea.
But if vision is entangled 'tween.
Just close your eyes and see.
Try and see far beyond stars.
Dive deep in dream, a 'delusion'.
Who knows dream may be real.
And reality just an illusion.
Comments about Wake Up! by Md. Asadullah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl