Meg Lealand Poems
- Dream Dream of distant cities Dream of choirs or song Dream...
- To Be Happy Warm swell Lit eyes Beaming face Nice suprise
- Perfect Day A perfect day Should never end Just press ...
- Ode To Annoying Songs Why are some songs so annoying? I ...
- The Kindness Of Others Sometimes, the kindness of others, ...
- Crack In The Curtains There's a crack in my ...
- The Flower This flower is one of darkness. The petals are ...
I was born.
I went to school.
I still go to school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meg Lealand
Dream of distant cities
Dream of choirs or song
Dream of buried treasure
Waiting for so long
Dream of white butterflies
Dream of regal peacocks
Dream of furry kittens
Wearing stripey knee-socks
Dream of true love and romance
Dream of laughter and fun
Dream of memories that are past
Or experiences to come
Dream, dream my child,
Sleep and dream today,
And let the dreaming-fantasy-world
Carry you away.