megan berry Poems
- My Love I apologize my love When ive said an untrue ...
- Bride To Be Here i am my sweet love your little bride thats ...
- I Change I change my addiction by changing myself when i ...
- Listen Guys do the winking and us girls get the blame ...
- Anymore Baby whats wrong with you? Why can't your heart ...
I was born to drug addict parents who couldn't get it together so I grew up in foster care. Writting was/is my only release besides singing or coloring. Every poem I write is a story of a moment in my life. Some are sad some are happy some are about love and others are just a moment I may have been inspired by or someone elses feelings or experiences. Bottom line they are all true to life words of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about megan berry
Guys do the winking and us girls get the blame
It's all part of the love mating game
A guy sticks his temptation
Into your comunnication
To increase the population
Understand the situation?
A guy tells you he loves you
So you think its really true
You tell him 'I love you'
He says the hell with you.
You may think Im a fool
But take a fools advice
Don't be a mother before you're a wife