Megan Lutz Poems
- Who Am I? Who am I, it’s not who you see. Not the person at ...
- The Cut Of Releif The burning, the bleeding, This is what ...
- Traitourus Suicide Your words tear my flesh Cut by cut drip ...
- Confusion What do you do When nothing makes you happy Your ...
- Meet Depresion I hear one speak of tears and sorrow. I hear ...
- First Sight The first time I saw you I hoped that you had ...
- My One Regret He was all I ever wanted To my heart he was ...
I am a pretty simple person. I am easy to get along with and I am more a fan of poetry than a poet. However I sometimes get the urge to write even if they aren't so good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Lutz
Who Am I?
Who am I, it’s not who you see.
Not the person at school
Not who you want me to be.
I wish I could show you the person inside
Lose all of my fears
With nowhere to hide
The person I am
Is the girl with the knife
Every cut every slice
Gambling my life
With every roll of the dice
As the blood flows down my arm
My mind is free to be
Who I want to be.
Caught in my own tradgedy.