Megan VanPool Poems
- The Way Of Life People surround me Invading my space I'm ...
- Everyday Everyday I hear them They hurt me even more When ...
- Life Of An Emo She sits alone Hiding far from home The ...
- Knives And Pins She gives up Sixteen years old suicidal
- No Fear No fear in my eyes As I tell you goodbye There's no...
- Life... She sits alone Hiding far from home The voices ...
- Break-Up This is the part I hate the most Simple goodbyes ...
I'm fourteen... some say I'm emo but... I am what I am! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Way Of Life
People surround me
Invading my space
Air supply cut off
as this noose tightens
A sea of black engulfs me
Images flash my past.
It's almost gone.
Fingers wrap around my wrist
Memories flood back
Sunshine enters view
My head breaks surface
Air rushes into my lungs
I see your face
I return to life.