Megan Vue Poems
- My Mistake Learn from your mistakes Is what I've always been...
- The Extent Of My Pain You've ended my reign With every piece...
- Constriction I gaze around me And I see this man He's not a...
- Freestyling Alone is what I'm prone to Being gone is what ...
- Theories I have a theory That one day we'll all be ...
- Metamorphisis I'm hanging from a tree and It's so hard for ...
Hey everyone my name is Megan Vue and I'm 18 years old. I live in Oakland and a High School graduate. I am gonna attend the air force and I can't wait. I'm so excited. I love to write and that's how I express my emotions. I write them out. I was never good at drawing so I started writing. Poetry is just a spare time thing I do and I also rap. I am a down to earth kind of person and I love to take... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Megan Vue
Learn from your mistakes
Is what I've always been told.
No matter how many mistakes I've made,
I always seem to repeat them.
Especially when it comes to love.
We were and still are in love
But I was stupid enough to let you go.
I thought I didn't need you
Because I was so young.
I thought that if I break our bond now
Then I wouldn't be so sad later on.
But I was all wrong.
I'm crying my tears away.
Every night I lay in bed crying myself to sleep.
Hoping that you would come back
Like you always did.
You knew I was young and ...