Mel Reyes Poems
- Emo Tastic Emo tastic I'm emo tastic I slit my wrists
- A Geishas Beauty A red kimono Red pearled lips White ...
- Her Daughters Ghost Her daughters ghost The mother ...
- You Don'T Take Things For Gran...
- A Favorite Snack A favorite snack Mel Reyes When people ...
- A Life Of Silence A life of silence Mel Reyes She doesn't...
- Dreams That Whisk The Truth Her dress So white so ...
I'm young, i know.
Yes, I am only 16. But so what? Age doesn't make one a poet!
I enjoy rhyming, and my mind is constanly doing just that! I could type 50 poems in a day! Not joke.
I would never submit someone elses work, because I feel low. I like to think that I can accomplish by myself, not with the help of others.
One of my poems, that I will not give much info about, will doon be published in a book!
(Restriction do to theft and such)
I like to rhyme about life, it's troubles, and ramble about myself too xD.
Please read and comment my poems! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mel Reyes
I'm emo tastic
I slit my wrists
I cry in corners
Cause you don't care
I wear tight jeans
Black liner to the max
Odd colored hair
Am I goth?
Am I grunge?
Am I punk?
No, I'm Emo.
Did you notice?
Because no one likes you.
Cause Emo's always cry.
Emo tastics should just shut up
Go jump infront a speeding bus.
So you didn't get concert tickets
Oh Jesus, kill me.
So you got dumbed.
Oh Satan, burn me.
So your fat.
Oh lord help me.
No, wait, stop going...