Melchisedeck Roche Poems
- Blessings A twinkle in their eyes A tear from their ...
- Clarity Clarity Please tell me something, I'm a bit ...
- Life Life Life is not materials It is not houses, it is ...
- My Dearest Cay My Dearest Cay A little blue dress, a big ...
- Faces I wake up each morning and wonder Who shall I be ...
Born and raised in Port-au-Prince Haiti up to his adolescence. As a young boy, Melchisedeck's family moved to the US in search of a better life. Melchisedeck is the son of Fritz and Marie Roche, and the brother of four sisters. While in High School, his father fell terrible ill. Being the only son in the family, he contemplated staying behind after High School to help out; however, his mother ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melchisedeck Roche
A twinkle in their eyes
A tear from their cries
So beautiful they are
On their blanket as they lie
A soft gentle sigh
Little feet kicking high
A fuzzy greeting to
Anyone passing by
A finger held tight
An unusual Hi!
From our little gifts
Our little gifts from God