Melina Collado Poems
- Wonder You were made... through the strengh and passion of ...
- Everything Seems Wrong How can you be happy with ...
- I Wonder Why... I wonder why love is so hard to find I ...
- Tell Me Tell me how to love Tell me right from wrong guide ...
- Questions Sometimes you fall thinking someone will catch ...
- My Love My love is a mountain. Some have tried to climb it,...
- By My Side As the world spins, i stay still due to the fact ...
MY name is Melina Collado, i live in the bronx, NY.
For more info feel free to contact me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or my aim (xxiim2fly4uxx) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melina Collado
You were made...
through the strengh and passion of the
two people you call mom and dad
you were made
but were you made to suffer,
to wonder if the decisions you made were right
to feel as if you were locked in a closet
to believe that love is imaginary
and it could never be fealt.
no, you were made to
believe upon these things
to wonder about the good in life
not the bad
but sometimes the world
is to tough on you
and you are forced to wonder
too much in the negative ...