Melissa Caron Poems
- Fire A burning fire Creates a flaming desire Like life ...
- A River Of Hope That sweet little girl Glistens like a ...
- Beauty In Me So, he is finally here I long to hold him near
- Dazed And Confused The journey called life, is one we all ...
- Signs Of Defeat I'm lost in thought True sincerity cannot be...
- Thanks Givng Cries Why must Americans, so bitterly ...
- Stream Of Tears I feel so blue, Where are you? I feel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Caron
A burning fire
Creates a flaming desire
Like life itself
We create our self
It twist and turns
With a brilliance as it burns
Orange, like moments of courage we create
Yellow, showing happiness in our divine fate
Cool blue, To represent the sadness we face
Or the moments, we wish to erase
When the flames, go low, we insert the wood
Keeping those flames, alive for common good
Fire, keeps homeless warm in the winter cold
Much like, the gold the human hearts hold
We fight to keep the fire alive
We also fight to survive
Like destiny itself, a fire is...