Melissa Casteen Poems
- Guilty Standing in the mirror smoking gun in hand wondering...
- Moon Gazing As I gaze into the starry night the moon above ...
- A Forever Friend Even all these years gone by in sleep I ...
- Dream Free In the hearts of boys turned men Where dreams ...
- The Why Not Me's I long to feel as the eagle does soaring ...
- Enchanting Expectations ~For Danniel, Happy Baby! ! ! A ...
- ~~flush~~ My tears won't fall in front of you You will never...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Casteen
Standing in the mirror
smoking gun in hand
wondering what just happened
to make me kill this man
something made this moment
was it his fault or was it mine?
what did he say to hurt me so
and make me do this crime
There was something in his movements
that set alarm bells off
the coldness in his eyes
the harshness in his laugh
And when the struggle ended
he was face down on the floor
everything as still as death
'cept the blood running toward the door
I couldn't let him break me again
and so I set me free
but although he hurt...