Melissa Gray Poems
- Flawless You let the mirror control you every time you gaze ...
- Dear Mama Dear Mama, You always told me I was special,
- Everything Breathe into my soul, I'm giving you control,
- Goodbye Please don't leave me now, I'm sure we can work ...
- Prince Charming It's the story everyone has read, The ...
- Over You I couldn't believe it when you said it was over, ...
- Every Moment I never understood what it's like to feel pain, ...
All of my poems are more of a message, personal thing. I write to send a message to certain people in my life, good and bad. Mostly good though.
I'm fourteen and an aspiring singer/songwriter. All of my poems will be songs at some point. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melissa Gray
You let the mirror control you every time you gaze at its reflection,
You look at the glass and see your imperfections,
Can't you see that God made you perfect,
Why do you want to change it?
He made you with tenderness and care,
From your skin, body, your eyes and hair,
You can do things no one else can do,
You're special no matter what anyone tells you,
You know what they say, just let the haters hate,
They will never amount to much anyway,
Let your beautiful light shine on this broken world, ...