Melissa Ramey Poems
- I Never Said I Wasn'T Difficul... I never said I wasn't ...
- When I Look In Your Eyes When first I looked into your ...
- I Wish He Knew He makes me trimble, He makes me weak. He ...
- Everything I Do Everything i do is not very ...
- Lost Lost in pain. Lost in thought. Lost with violence and ...
- Scared To Death
- You Lost Me. Baby oh did you know The love for you id always...
Birth name: Melissa Ramey
I am a young poet.
I love to write poetry.
I love to make them rhyme O.o
I write stories too.
I dont really get my inspiration from any certian person.
Im agenst plagerism.
I think being a writer is a good way to express your feelings in a twisted way.
Im also In band.
I love my life.
If you dont like some of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Never Said I Wasn'T Difficult
I never said I wasn't difficult,
I mostly want it my way.
Sometimes I talk back or pout,
And don't have much to say.
I've been known to yell 'so what'
When I'm stepping out of bounds,
I want you there for me
Yet, I dont want you around.
I wish i had more privacy,
And never had to be alone.
I want to run away
But im afraid to leave my home.
I'm to tired to be responsible
But I wish I were the boss,
I want to blaze new trials
Im terrified to get lossed.
I wish an answer would come everytime I asked you 'why'
I wish you wer'nt a know it all ...