Mellisa Salazar Poems
- Fly The Coup I heard you the first time Can we please make ...
- Blurred Lines Our roads have been paved And each of them ...
- Lava Fury lava flows and so does water is there something ...
- Footprints footprints on the ground behold, i have found
- Heaven On Earth I just feel so warm and lovely Like someone...
- Mother Earth It's the simple things in life That give us ...
- Split Two lives To hide two sides Afraid of each other ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mellisa Salazar
Fly The Coup
I heard you the first time
Can we please make it the last
I don't need to hear it again
I'm not who I was in the past
Every time you scold me
It reminds me of who I once was
I'm tired of tripping over my feet
And have to second guess nearly everything I think
I just want to be free
And please don't tell me anything
I've made it this far on my own
And I've got a lot farther to go
I know there is still more I need to know
You've got to let go
If you want me to grow
I'm doing everything I can
And I am already everything that I am