Mellissa J Barlow
Mellissa J Barlow Poems
- Our Now Sad Love Song you got everything, while i was left ...
- A Cold World. I live in world so cold, where anything can ...
- Goodbye My Faithful Friend. Today i had to say goodbye, I ...
- Lovers She looks at him with such passion, He looks at her ...
- What Will You Do? Here I am once again, I meet this pain ...
- You! ! There is this warmth that burns inside my heart, A ...
- Take A Chance. I will make your heart dance, If given half ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In darkness there is light and in light there is darkness. How you interpret, is up to you!''Meaning; Only you can choose to live in the light or fall into darkness, no'one feels the same.
''Sometimes it's okay to not be okay, sometimes that's what's needed to be okay.''its okay to feel
Comments about Mellissa J Barlow
A Cold World.
I live in world so cold,
where anything can unfold.
One minute it's all sunshine the next it's rain,
like happiness and pain.
It's complex and unsolved,
even though we have evolved.
everything is laid out to be judged even the human race,
i do not under stand why we cannot all live in grace.
Why did we have to learn to hate,
why is it that we never give as much as we take.
People ask me why i am so emotional and they don't know how much pain i see,
or how it's becomes apart of me.
Like many heartaches and lost souls find my heart,
so it can ...