Melynda Smith Poems
- Tears As I lay here, curled up in a ball, Quiet sobs ...
- Angel Of Death It has happened. I don't know what to ...
- All And Everytime No. No nothing. Nothing is wrong.
- Strange Fruit
- Anger I'm so pissed! No idea why either. I feel dangerous,...
- Time's Running Out Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, ...
- Sadness Rules Over Me Sadness, is everywhere. You see this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Melynda Smith
As I lay here,
curled up in a ball,
Quiet sobs shake me,
Murmurs consume me.
Tears run down my face,
Past my now clear, sky blue dimmed eyes.
I can't take much more of this,
I swear i'm cracking,
and it hurts.
Tears run down my cheeks.
What should I do?
My friends are hurting me and they can't even see it.
What should I do,
As these tears bleed from my eyes....