Memories And Hope
Memories And Hope Poems
- Hope Again Where there was but pain and shadows of memories ...
- She Was 43 Her line said 'I am 43 too' the smile flickered ...
- Alone (A Haiku)
- Life...Between Words People write poetry read poetry in ...
- Rain (A Haiku)
- Don'T Don't speak, Let me rest Your words create ...
- Nature And My Beloved Moonlight caresses your cheeks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Memories And Hope
Where there was but pain
and shadows of memories past
there is something here atlast
and while the future is too far
hazy and not yet born
i can at least face without fear
tomorrows breaking dawn
For years i was lost
trying to find and in darkness grope
but now with you
i finally see a single ray of hope.
So whatever happens now
abandonment or birth or death
i will still smile
for i shared with you a moments breath.