Memories And Hope
Just Another Day - Poem by Memories And Hope
I enter the restaurant
Sit at our favourite place,
will these strangers know
why the tears stream down my face?
I can still see
your lips on the bottle of wine,
was it all so long ago
or is the hollowness just mine?
Sitting in the car i realise,
even melodies bring tears,
every song here echoes
your presence, my fears.
The speed dial number is still there
i see it nearly with pain,
hope may have died
but memories still remain.
The path is the one
we tred on just the same,
alone i walk thinking
just who is really to blame?
(and does it matter? Its just another day....)
Comments about Just Another Day by Memories And Hope
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl