MERAJ UDDIN Poems
- ' A Gift ' Give gifts of goodness, Gracious God Do fill my ...
- Aching Joy Oh! Aching pleasure, Thou art a killing healer in ...
- Fear Her loud whisper didst disturb me Ere I fell on the ...
- My School It is a place where we learned to share A place ...
- Price Of Laziness Like a heavy log he lay Munching eatables ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MERAJ UDDIN
' A Gift '
Give gifts of goodness, Gracious God
Do fill my days and nights with joy
And do keep away thine punishing rod
As I am but a mere meek erring toy
Help heal my hurt, helpless and hardened heart
Do purge the ill-grudge that harbours within
Help me forget my past and make a fresh start
To strive ahead in life through thick and thin
The untold tales of passed tormenting days
Do seem to have healed the aching sighs
The darkness is dispelled with flooded rays
So gaudy so rare that fell from the highs
These lessons have exalted me low
With a truth I ...