My School - Poem by MERAJ UDDIN
It is a place where we learned to share
A place where we received a lot of care.
Teachers here are friendly and supportive
Who did teach us to remain very positive.
The friends I had here were so helpful and kind
I do not want to leave their memories behind.
How can I ever forget them all?
Who held me when I had a fall.
The facilities I enjoyed here were one of its kind
This helped me develop my body and my mind
Seconds, minutes and hours have quickly gone by
I am so grieved and troubled now to say good bye.
The ultimate realization that I ever did lack -
‘Life is a rainbow which also includes black’
Comments about My School by MERAJ UDDIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl