Meshack Dasco Poems
- Kindness Is Not Common Many abusers of it will pay Without ...
- “faith Like Potatoes“ Only to trust God with our faith Only ...
- 'People Can Have Many Faces' verily the seed of evil has been...
- A Lustful Kiss This sonnet never w's it created to woo a ...
- 'Through The Storm, I Smile! ' Be gone, fury and fear: Life...
- The Dead Claims More Entourage Life is like a river that ...
- You Will Never Die, “my Moses“ Since I was born and now I am ...
Meshack Bankole Dada is a Nigerian born Medical Doctor who takes delight in poetry at his early stage of medical training. He focuses on nature, lyrics, culture, interpersonal issues like love, moral, challenges and injustice. He is a known positive critic focusing on religion, tribe, race, politics and relationships. His choice for poetry is gingered by reading through... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meshack Dasco
Kindness Is Not Common
Many abusers of it will pay
If you think it is cheep give it
Kindless guts rot.
Not a penny can drop from their palms.
Only the hearts of kindful few
Can share a breath for the dieing.
But the hearts of the kindless many,
Stink and rot with no remedy.
Kindness is not common:
If it is, how good is your heart!