Meshack Dasco Poems
- “faith Like Potatoes“ Only to trust God with our faith Only ...
- 'People Can Have Many Faces' verily the seed of evil has been...
- A Lustful Kiss This sonnet never w's it created to woo a ...
- 'Through The Storm, I Smile! ' Be gone, fury and fear: Life...
- The Dead Claims More Entourage Life is like a river that ...
- You Will Never Die, “my Moses“ Since I was born and now I am ...
- You Will Never Die, “my Moses“
Meshack Bankole Dada is a Nigerian born Medical Doctor who takes delight in poetry at his early stage of medical training. He focuses on nature, lyrics, culture, interpersonal issues like love, moral, challenges and injustice. He is a known positive critic focusing on religion, tribe, race, politics and relationships. His choice for poetry is gingered by reading through... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meshack Dasco
“faith Like Potatoes“
Only to trust God with our faith
Only that is what might be needed to see
when the spell of darkness falls
Like the gurara waterfall.
Only to see with a heart of faith
Can tame the sight of fear
Only faith can plant potatoes in the dust
What a bounty the harvest will be!
Faith like potatoes -
Foolish though the act looks
Fruitful the outcomes echo.
I tell you all things yield to faith