'Through The Storm, I Smile! ' - Poem by Meshack Dasco
Be gone, fury and fear:
Life has much to offer.
Halt, thou tempest! an anchor I bear -
As God lives -yielded I to His order.
When unforgiveness laid its weird touch
And fury with hatred is birth on inward couch.
A smile, though beyond touch may seems,
Still a big smile in a sinking storm beams.
Believe me you, through the storm we see
Strength [hidden] within beyond tempest sea!
We, though -grumbled -rumbled and -stumbled
Through a stormy tunnel, atlast we'll be humbled!
Comments about 'Through The Storm, I Smile! ' by Meshack Dasco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl