meylen lau Poems
- Age! Age! Age! All will age, Fear old age? Rid of age? ...
- New Year Again New year again and what’s your plan? The old...
- Imperfection Don't try to smile, when our heart is ...
- Humans Hunger For Freedom Everybody hungers for freedom! ...
- Illustration Of Love Longing for love, Expecting love at ...
- Feelings The core of feelings Like and dislike, Evolve ...
- Impermanent Youthfulness, Beauty, They will sure pass.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about meylen lau
New Year Again
New year again and what’s your plan?
The old question repeat again and again,
Crack your head and have some plans,
Walk the plans are another stress,
Strain and challenges you have to face,
Success or fail nobody knows,
It may come like the summer sun,
Or as chill as the winter snow,
Winter snow or summer sun,
Let it come and let it go,
If you smoothly achieve your goal,
Congratulation and kudos,
If you fail don’t drown yourselves in the sorrow,
Go ahead and try again,
Till you get what you have aimed.
Happy New Year once again!