Michael Alfonso Poems
- 'Jack' I can't tell you how I feel, It's the same everyday,...
- Empty Chair The empty chair I remember each night before bed,...
- Standing On The Moon The world looks empty when you're ...
- Life Lesson Sitting on my porch, bugs moving here and there, ...
- Killin' Time People round here they don't talk alot They ...
- Us I wish the world would melt just because Maybe then we'd ...
- 'Sally' Straight out of High School a girl named Sally ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Michael Alfonso
I can't tell you how I feel,
It's the same everyday,
These thought they are killing me,
Cause I can't seem to find my way,
You see, everytime I try,
You know a piece inside of me it dies,
Yeah, I never really seem to suceed,
Even when I say 'Thank you' and 'Please',
It makes my world look like a joke,
But I'm livin my life with a compass that's broke.
I never really know where I'm goin,
I just take it out on the road,
And if where I'm at I do one day of living,
Well, for that day I call it home,
Everyone I meet is different,